(91) 22 4971 1246  (91) 99303 58206
  Download PPT


Which is the best country to study?

For those who want to settle down in the same country after studies (education leading to migration), Canada would be an ideal choice. It ranks highest in terms of education, government transparency, quality of life and economic freedom.

New Zealand is extremely safe country, known for its education system and also favorable to Indian students as the climatic conditions are pleasant. NZ provides 20 hrs part time working during studies with variety of subject choices & specializations.

However we strongly encourage every student to meet us for a personalized free counseling to identify the best possible country based on their financial and academic aspects as well as future plans.

What kind of the entrance exams are usually required for studying abroad?

The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an entrance exam designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work in abroad. It is advised that every candidate take the IELTS exam to provide proof of his or her English proficiency. IELTS is mandatory for UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

How many times IELTS exam can be given?

The good news is that there is no limit to number of times a person can appear in IELTS test.

When does a course generally commence?

Generally, in most universities and colleges overseas, there are two intakes-September and Jan/Feb. However there are a few colleges that have intakes thrice a year.

Can I study part-time?

No. To get a visa/entry clearance into the any country as a student, you need to be enrolled on a full time course.

What does it cost to study overseas and the expenses involved?

It depends on the destination, course and the institution. There are broadly, two major expenses associated with an education abroad, namely, the tuition fees and living expenses, which differ from country to country and also depend on the type of program chosen. For more detailed information kindly contact us.

Can I Work while studying?

Yes, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week during your term and full time during holidays in countries like Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Once you have completed the course you are eligible to take up a full time job. It is very common for students to take up part time jobs. But your first priority should always be studies.

How do I apply for a bank loan?

When the University/ College send the offer letter to the candidate, it can be presented to the bank for applying an educational loan.

How important are the statement of purpose and the recommendation letters?

The statement of purpose and the recommendation letters are the key documents for the academic committee to favorably consider your application. They need to be well written as they give the university insights into what kind of person you are.

What is a VISA?

Visitors Intended Stay Abroad. Visa is the official stamp on a person’s passport permitting him to travel to that particular country. It also mentions the purpose, period of stay and what category of visa has been approved.

What’s basic fact that one should know about Visa?

The most important fact is, that a visa is a privilege and not ones right. The Consular Officer at the respective consulate / embassy decides whether one can be granted the visa or not after an objective analysis of your profile. For the student visa, as long as you have an admission offer from an accredited university and are able to show sufficient funds to cover your education and living, it should not be a problem. Just be honest when you apply for your visa.

How much time does the VISA processing take?

The time taken for processing depends on the country they have applied for course.

Can I work/settle overseas after my qualification?

One can always work overseas after any qualification provided one gets the work permit. However, in order to settle (or permanent residency) one has to be aware of Government regulations. Australia and NZ give additional point advantage to PR applicants who hold qualifications from their countries and students with certain qualifications may be able to apply onshore without leaving the country after their studies.

Apart from my parents can my relative, friend sponsor me?

Natural sponsors are parents. However if any of your relatives or friends are interested in sponsoring then you may have to provide strong evidences in favor of them.

How early should I start my application process?

At least 6 months before would be safe. For example, if you wish to enroll in August/September next year, you should start the process around April of the current year. Be sure of the deadlines of the programs!

For personal counseling email your queries at info@vge.co.in or contact us on (022) 2263 3400/02/04/05